Sony Online Entertainment
Landmark is being developed by Sony Online Entertainment.
Sony Online Entertainment[edit | edit source]
In 1998, Sony Online Entertainment was formed by merging parts of Sony Online Ventures with Sony Pictures Entertainment, though Sony Interactive Studios America began work on the original EverQuest in 1996. By the time EverQuest was released in March 1999, SISA had been through a few name changes and was now called Verant Interactive. Verant finally became part of SOE in 2000. EverQuest Online Adventures was released in 2003 for the Playstation 2, and Everquest II was released in 2004.
Devs on Twitter[edit | edit source]
The development team for EverQuest Next wants to be very open and interactive with the community. Because of this, the developers have decided to be approachable and responsive on Twitter. They may be followed at:
- @everquest_next - Official EQN Twitter
- @davegeorgeson - Dave Georgeson, Director of Development
- @terryjmichaels - Terry Michaels, Senior Producer
- @RosieRap - Rosie Rappaport, Senior Art Director
- @TaliskerDev - Darrin McPherson, Lead Game Designer
- @JButlerSOE - Jeff Butler, Creative Director
- @stevenklug - Steve Klug, Technical Director